I recently received a complimentary sample of Annie’s Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups from Influenster in my Mama VoxBox that was sent to me. I have never tried the Annie’s brand before so I was curious as to how it would compare to the regular brand of mac & cheese that I usually buy.
The sample that I received was the White Cheddar kind. It was simple enough to prepare and once I mixed it all up, I wasn’t sure what it would taste like. It was really thick and creamy! Even though I am not used to really thick cheese sauces like this one, it was very good! My kiddos really enjoyed it too! Maybe next time I will add a little more water than it calls for. All in all, a good mac and cheese that can hold it’s own against the competition
So about a week ago I got an Influenster VoxBox full of free goodies for me to try (hint: if you are interested in becoming an Influenster member for FREE, click on my Influenster Member box on the right side of this page)! The box had complimentary samples of belVita #SoftBaked Breakfast Biscuits (for breakfast on the go) , #PONDSBB cream makeup (which is awesome and affordable!), and Annie’s Homegrown microwaveable Mac & Cheese #RealCheese (YUM!). There were also some Dr. Scholl’s® For Her Comfort Insoles in the box and I figured I would try them out. They are AWESOME! Let me count the reasons why:
- They make uncomfortable shoes feel SO much better
- They help my feet by giving them extra support
- The insoles can be put in any pair of shoes you are wearing that day; use them in high heels one day and flats the next
- There is no sticky messy residue left in your shoes from these insoles
- Easy to use!
- Affordable! You can usually find them for under $10 (I got mine free from Influenster)
- Sometimes there are coupons floating around for these which makes them MORE affordable!
If you are looking for a shoe insert that is easy to use, can be use in multiple shoes, and will make your feet feel great then you should really do yourself a favor and try these out!