Everyone has a talents, hobbies and interests. You can tell when you are really into something when you lose all track of time while pursuing these interests. When it almost borders on an obsession, then you start to think, “I wish someone would pay me to do this!” Guess what? You probably CAN get paid to do that!
Over at Hundoville.com, just about anything is possible! You can sell your ebook, offer a video course in whatever your passionate about, Tweet to your followers or post on Facebook for all your friends to see. What about designing a website or translating some documents? Writing personalized jokes or maybe even creating a door handle for someone (seriously, there is an offer for door knob creation – don’t believe me? Check it out HERE) . All those things are currently being offered on Hundoville where you offer your services or items or skills for the fee of, you guessed it, $100 per customer! Check out Hundoville.com HERE and see if maybe it sparks an idea of what YOU can offer for $100!
Subscribe in a reader
You can see a complete listing of ALL the postings in this series here Legitimate Work From Home Jobs Snag A Job all posts
Sometimes in life you need to come up with more money than you think is possible. If you needed to figure out how to make $1000 could you do it? Could you make a plan and brainstorm an idea on how to make the money that you need? Earning money like this can be easier than it sounds.
The most logical way, and probably the simplest way, to determine how to make $1000 is to create a plan. Breaking it down into manageable amounts is a good way to start! So, instead of figuring out how to make $1000, you can figure out how to make $100 ten times. Start a list. Brainstorm. Nothing is off limits, don’t “edit” your list. Just let your mind go, no matter how crazy the ideas.
Here are some ideas I have on earning money:
- Plasma donation: 3 times should get you $100
- Hold a yard sale and sell every little thing you don’t need or want. Price everything to sell
- Sell your nicer, more expensive stuff on Ebay
- Take any nice clothing, purses, shoes, etc you have to a good consignment store. Childrens clothing and goods can be resold to Once Upon a Child
- Take any sports equipment in good condition to Play it Again Sports to sell
- Got gold? Even scrap and broken gold can get some good solid cash
- Old vinyl albums? Find a store that buys vintage records
- Take your old video games and consoles to Gamestop
- Return items you haven’t used and get your money back
- Do you have any money at all? Add up all your change and small bills
- Is there one person who would lend you $100 ??? Or five people that would lend you $20 each??
Once you have a long list, go thru and see which ideas you can do right now and focus on those first. See if you can make the money using those quick ideas. Then, if you don’t have the $1000 yet, do some of the more detailed ideas you came up with. Ask friends for ideas. Maybe you have a friend or two that need their house cleaned? You would be surprised at the things people pay someone else to do because they don’t want to do them!
If you focus and really brainstorm some a lot of ideas, I am sure that you can break it down and figure out 10 steps or so for earning money you need quickly! Do you have any ideas to share? Please fill out the comment form below! I love hearing from my readers!