In my previous post I wrote about the great new goodies I got in my complimentary Influenster JollyVoxBox. One of the items I received was the NYC HD Color Trio eyeshadow and I got the chance to try it out last night before I went out to dinner.
The eyeshadow kit is very simple to use to create a smoky eye effect. You use the lightest color on the area between your eyelid and your brow. Then you put the medium color on your eyelid. You finish up by putting the darkest color in your eyelid crease and along your upper eyelash line to create the smoky effect. Blend the colors to your liking until they look the way you want it to.
The color set that I received was #781 (Long Beach Sands). I really like that the color set was a nice neutral that looks nice in the daytime but can also be applied heavier for an evening look. There are also other NYC HD Color Trio eyeshadow sets that achieve a more dramatic look.
The New York Color website has tips on how achieve different smokey eye looks and you can check them out here: NYC New York Color Smokey Eye Tips
@NYCNewYorkColor #HDColorTrio #JollyVoxBox @Influenster
Sooooo excited! I just got my #JollyVoxBox full of complimentary goodies from Influenster last week and it has some FABULOUS products in it for me to try out this holiday season!
This time around it included:
- Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates (peanut butter creme)
- NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow
- Rimmel London NEW Show Off Lip Lacquer in the shade Aurora
- Ducklings mini rolls of cute patterned duck tape
- Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go tissue pack
I can’t wait to try out these fun new products!
So about a week ago I got an Influenster VoxBox full of free goodies for me to try (hint: if you are interested in becoming an Influenster member for FREE, click on my Influenster Member box on the right side of this page)! The box had complimentary samples of belVita #SoftBaked Breakfast Biscuits (for breakfast on the go) , #PONDSBB cream makeup (which is awesome and affordable!), and Annie’s Homegrown microwaveable Mac & Cheese #RealCheese (YUM!). There were also some Dr. Scholl’s® For Her Comfort Insoles in the box and I figured I would try them out. They are AWESOME! Let me count the reasons why:
- They make uncomfortable shoes feel SO much better
- They help my feet by giving them extra support
- The insoles can be put in any pair of shoes you are wearing that day; use them in high heels one day and flats the next
- There is no sticky messy residue left in your shoes from these insoles
- Easy to use!
- Affordable! You can usually find them for under $10 (I got mine free from Influenster)
- Sometimes there are coupons floating around for these which makes them MORE affordable!
If you are looking for a shoe insert that is easy to use, can be use in multiple shoes, and will make your feet feel great then you should really do yourself a favor and try these out!