So about a week ago I got an Influenster VoxBox full of free goodies for me to try (hint: if you are interested in becoming an Influenster member for FREE, click on my Influenster Member box on the right side of this page)! The box had complimentary samples of belVita #SoftBaked Breakfast Biscuits (for breakfast on the go) , #PONDSBB cream makeup (which is awesome and affordable!), and Annie’s Homegrown microwaveable Mac & Cheese #RealCheese (YUM!). There were also some Dr. Scholl’s® For Her Comfort Insoles in the box and I figured I would try them out. They are AWESOME! Let me count the reasons why:
- They make uncomfortable shoes feel SO much better
- They help my feet by giving them extra support
- The insoles can be put in any pair of shoes you are wearing that day; use them in high heels one day and flats the next
- There is no sticky messy residue left in your shoes from these insoles
- Easy to use!
- Affordable! You can usually find them for under $10 (I got mine free from Influenster)
- Sometimes there are coupons floating around for these which makes them MORE affordable!
If you are looking for a shoe insert that is easy to use, can be use in multiple shoes, and will make your feet feel great then you should really do yourself a favor and try these out!