As most of you know, I am a member of Influenster. Influenster is an online site that sends out boxes of FREE, complimentary products for it’s members to try and test out at home (depending on if you qualify or not). It is FREE to join and I love getting boxes of goodies from them. The Spring Vox Box just arrived the other day and I am excited to share some info on the goodies that they sent me this time!
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara (retail $5.99) * This stuff is AWESOME! It really lives up to it’s name! It thickens lashes and makes them lush and gorgeous and it doesn’t flake off! * @RimmelLondonUS / #Retroglam
- Kiss Everlasting French Nails (retail $6.49) * I can’t wait to try these out (if Shelby doesn’t get hold of them first!) Nothing looks better and more polished than a gorgeous, well kept French manicure * @KissProducts / #EverlastingFrench
- Peach Pie Car Freshener from the “Labor Day” movie * this should make the minivan smell great! * #LaborDayMovie
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons (retail $3.99-4.99) * even through the box, these have a nice, clean citrus type scent sure to keep you smelling fresh all day * @Playtex_Sport / #PlayOn
- NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Lotion (retail $2.49 for 2.5 oz) * what can I say about this? Should be interesting to see if it helps all that cellulite I have on my thighs. Would be nice if it really works! * @NiveaUSA / #NIVEASkinFirming
- Softlips Cube (retail $3.49) * I have wanted to try Softlips for a while so I am super excited about getting this! * #SoftLipsCube
THANK YOU INFLUENSTER! Can’t wait to try everything out!