I just received a Surf’s Up Vox Box courtesy of Influenster with more fun, new products to try out!
This time they sent me a sample of First Aid Shot Therapy which is a liquid pain reliever that you drink. I had never even heard of this until I received it but I put it in the fridge to chill it so that it was ready for the next time I got a headache. (note: it is Summer break and the kids are home for three months * a headache is inevitable).
Sure enough, yesterday I was ready to try the “shot”. Here is what I thought:
- the flavor I got was “Berry” and it tastes pretty good with no “medicine” taste to it
- the liquid is clear which I thought was suprising * I thought it would be pink or purple or red
- it worked well and quicker than I thought (the product does claim to work 5 times faster than aspirin)
- overall I would give it two thumbs up!
I just checked on Amazon and it seems like there are two flavors available: Berry and Peppermint. I would love to see them come out with some other flavors. I am not sure I would buy more of this anytime soon because it retails for about $2.50 a bottle which seems high to me (remember, I buy my ibuprofen at the Dollar Tree and a bottle of that treats 10 headaches or so for $1).
** I received this item compliments of Influenster for testing and review purposes
@Influenster @firstaidshottherapy #FASTrelief #contest
Another product I received compliments of the the Spring 2014 Influenster Vox Box was Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons. The nice thing about these tampons is that there is not a flowery scent. Instead they have used a fresh, citrus type scent that is much more pleasant!
These tampons live up to the Playtex name and do a good job of keeping everything where it is supposed to be with no surprises! This product is a great choice for those women with active lifestyles who don’t want to have to worry about leakage when they least want accidents to happen.
@PlaytexSportandGentleGlide @Influenster, #PlayOn
So, you know from my previous post that I recently received a set of Kiss Everlasting French Manicure nails compliments of Influenster. Tonight I tried them on and I must say they are NICE ! Not only do they look clean and fresh but they are very classy looking! One of the features that I really like is the sizing numbers that they have on the tabs. That makes it super easy to get the right size on the right nail each time!
If you are looking for an easy, affordable way to give yourself a french manicure without an expensive and time consuming trip to the nail salon, Kiss Everlasting French Manicure is definitely worth a try!
As most of you know, I am a member of Influenster. Influenster is an online site that sends out boxes of FREE, complimentary products for it’s members to try and test out at home (depending on if you qualify or not). It is FREE to join and I love getting boxes of goodies from them. The Spring Vox Box just arrived the other day and I am excited to share some info on the goodies that they sent me this time!
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara (retail $5.99) * This stuff is AWESOME! It really lives up to it’s name! It thickens lashes and makes them lush and gorgeous and it doesn’t flake off! * @RimmelLondonUS / #Retroglam
- Kiss Everlasting French Nails (retail $6.49) * I can’t wait to try these out (if Shelby doesn’t get hold of them first!) Nothing looks better and more polished than a gorgeous, well kept French manicure * @KissProducts / #EverlastingFrench
- Peach Pie Car Freshener from the “Labor Day” movie * this should make the minivan smell great! * #LaborDayMovie
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons (retail $3.99-4.99) * even through the box, these have a nice, clean citrus type scent sure to keep you smelling fresh all day * @Playtex_Sport / #PlayOn
- NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Lotion (retail $2.49 for 2.5 oz) * what can I say about this? Should be interesting to see if it helps all that cellulite I have on my thighs. Would be nice if it really works! * @NiveaUSA / #NIVEASkinFirming
- Softlips Cube (retail $3.49) * I have wanted to try Softlips for a while so I am super excited about getting this! * #SoftLipsCube
THANK YOU INFLUENSTER! Can’t wait to try everything out!
I have been a member of Vocal point for a few months now and it is definitely worth the effort to sign up. It is FREE! In the past month I have gotten free trash bags (the Hefty ones with Frebreeze scents), a free bag of the new marshmallows made specifically for S’mores, a free coupon to try the new Bounce dryer bar, free coupon for Fresh Express Salads and a few other goodies!
I HIGHLY suggest you register today because the rumor mill is saying there will be a GREAT NEW offering on Tuesday!
You can register here:
Fresh Express salads washed in Fresh Rinse are ready to eat….. not ready to wash! So are you ready to try ‘em?
If you want to bag a sample of this new product, click the link below to request yours!